Call AFC's Education Helpline
Monday to Thursday
10 am to 4 pm
Gabriel needed an appropriate placement and special education services for kindergarten.
Receive our newsletter and other email updates.
Who We Are
Advocates for Children of New York (AFC) partners with like-minded organizations, programs, and social service providers to ensure NYC youth and families have a strong network of support to help them reach their goals.
Robin Hood Project:
Since 2004, AFC has partnered with agencies supported by Robin Hood to provide legal advocacy and in-depth case assistance to at-risk families on education-related matters. In addition, our Robin Hood Project staff also conducts trainings and workshops to build the capacity of our partner agencies to identify and address issues on their own.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine's Early Childhood Center
- Andrew Glover Youth Project
- Bank Street – Liberty Leads
- Bloomingdale Family Center
- Broadway Housing
- Brooklyn Kindergarten Society
- Center for Court Innovation
- Children's Aid Society Carrera Program
- Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
- The Family Center
- Friends of the Children NY
- GO Project
- Good Shepherd Services
- Harlem RBI
- Sanctuary for Families
- SCO - North Queens Community High School